MULTICAD is an architecture, planning and integrated consulting firm with the capacity and expertise to
undertake a complete range of multi-disciplinary consulting services encompassing feasibility, planning, design cost control, supervision and
WHAT WE DO: ARCHITECTURE, PLANNING AND ENGINEERING
•Project Planning, Implementation and Monitoring
•Project Identification and assessment
•Resources planning and coordination
•Project Feasibility studies and Appraisal
•Design, allied and supervisory services for construction
MULTICAD is an architecture, planning and integrated consulting firm with the capacity and expertise to undertake a complete range
of multi-disciplinary consulting services encompassing feasibility, planning, design cost control, supervision and maintenance.
Complementing the professional links of the practice by working relationships with independent consultants, MULTICAD provides any requisite
specialist skills. As is implicit in its name, MULTICAD is a multi-faceted Computer Aided Design practice employing powerful CAD skills in all
facets of consulting it deals with.
MULTICAD has extensive Consulting experience in the West Africa sub-region with the staff and capacity to design, implement and administer
projects to in anywhere within this area.
MULTICAD offers the following services:
• Basic and Applied Research, System Analysis, computer Models
• Projects Appraisal and Planning, Preliminary Studies, Feasibility Studies
• Preliminary and Final Design, Tender Documents, Final Engineering
• Supervision of Construction, Time and Cost Control
• Project and Construction Management, Operation and Management
• General Consultant's Services, Assistance to, and Staff Training of Public Agencies and Private Enterprise.
Garden City Mall, Kumasi, Ghana.
GLAHCO, OSU R.E., Accra, Ghana
TIGO Headquaters, Barnes Road, Accra, Ghana
Accra Mall, Tetteh Quashie Interchange, Accra, Ghana
Baroness Furnishing Gallery, Spintex Road, Accra, Ghana
Chancery, Royal Netherlands Embassy, Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Dizengoff DIY Centre, North Industrial Area, Accra, Ghana
Estadio Nacionale, Malabo, Republic of Equatorial Guinea
GHACEM LTD., Clinker Storage Expansion Works
Ghana Union Assurance Head Office, Ring Road East, Accra, Ghana.
Kingsway Building, Kwame Nkrumah Ave, Accra, Ghana.
MTN Ghana Corporate Head Offices,Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana.
MTN Head Office Building, Cotonou, Benin.
MTN Flagship, OSU, Accra, Ghana.
National Hockey Stadium, Accra, Ghana.
ProCredit Head Offices, Tesano, Accra, Ghana.
Residence, East Legon, Accra, Ghana.
Elephant Park, Accra, Ghana.
The Octagon, Retail Shopping and Office Block Complex, Accra, Ghana.
1. Consultation with beneficiaries and client to draw up a detailed brief for the project and collection of data and analysis to evaluate project
i. MULTICAD takes a lead role in the genesis of the Preschematic Design Phase, collecting and deciphering base information about the site
and its surrounding area. This information will be incorporated into a valuable and useful format and enhanced with three dimensional forms for
existing structures and landscapes (inclusive of vector data like existing blueprints, as - built data collection on site, side and aerial photos
etc.) Programmatic requirements will be applied to this data and possible design studies developed in order to create a true working model of the
site and surrounding area.
ii. Site evaluation and analysis to assess its suitability to project,
e.g. a) Soil analysis b) Climatic studies c) Drainage patter etc. d) Accessibility
MULTICAD will conduct and report on geotechnical investigations and advise on structural implications and design options. As Design
Development proceeds, MULTICAD will involve in design, data on local code and regulation requirements, setbacks, air rights and height
restrictions, climate data, and demands on design, planning permission and building permit co-ordination and tracking, local material options and
sources, and cultural and local end-user considerations in design.
2. Reporting on evaluation findings and redefining project if necessary.
3. Production of sketch schemes based on brief for discussion and subsequent modification where necessary.
4. Preparation of definitive design and construction information for tender. Depending on the method of building procurement, MULTICAD will carry out pre-qualification and tender evaluation.
5. Supervision of construction projects. During implementation, MULTICAD establishes Project Management capacity with adequate personnel,
network and communication resources for the implementation stage of the project taking full management and contract administration control during the contract programme.
6. Project Handover
7. Submission of final implementation report and recommendations.
•The Government of Ghana
•Unileve Gh. Ltd.
•U.T.C of Ghana Ltd.
•Lever Brothers Ghana Ltd.
•Ghana Textiles Printers (G.T.P)
•Prudential Bank Ltd.
•Taysec Construction Ltd.
•Swanzy Real Estate, Ghana
•Cement Works, Tema-Ghana
•Cement Works, Takoradi-Ghana
•Ciments Du Togo, Lome-Togo
•Ghana Breweries Ltd.
•Ikam Estate Limited.
•Royal Netherlands Embassy
•Ghana Union Assurance
•Royal Danish Embassy / DANDA
•Scancom Ltd. / Spacefon
•Spacetel, Contonou - Benin